I have discovered in the past day that the internationalization of EMW is not working correctly. Daryan had kindly provided a French translation for EMW, but I’ve munged up the coding somehow and it’s not displaying for him. I am working with him to get this corrected and working the way it’s supposed to. In the process I hope to update the WordPress codex to clarify some of the information I have found there that has made this task difficult. I may even write a small tutorial on how to internationalize a widget, to help anyone who’s had the same problems.

In the meantime, if there’s anyone willing to translate EMW, I’ve typed a page (Translating EMW) on how to do so.